Not receiving our emails?
If you are not receiving emails from Virginia Community Capital and its subsidiaries, a firewall or spam filtering service is likely the cause of the issue. Try the steps below.
- Check your spam/junk folder.
- Are you using Gmail? Check to see if you have a “Promotions” tab and look there. If our emails are there, you can add us to your Contacts list on Gmail so our emails push to your Primary tab.
- If you still cannot find our emails, add [email protected] to your contact list as outlined below. This should permit future emails through the filter.
- Still not getting them? You may need to “whitelist” the domains and IP addresses from which these emails are sent. Depending on your e-mail service, you may be able to do this yourself, or you may need the assistance of your IT administrator. See below for more information.
Here are a few common email services and instructions. If your system requires the whitelisting of IP addresses instead of emails, the IP addresses you need are listed below.
- Click Mail in the upper left, select Contacts.
- Click the + button, enter [email protected]
- Click Add.
- Click the People icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Click New Contact in the upper left.
- Enter “VCC” for the name and [email protected] for the email.
- Click Save & Close.
- Click on Mail in the navigation bar, select Preferences.
- Click Rules on the right side.
- Click Add Rule, enter “VCC” for the “Description”.
- For the rule dropdowns, select If “Any” of the following conditions are met: “From” “Contains”, enter [email protected] in the email field.
- For the actions dropdowns, select “Move Message” and “Inbox”.
- Click OK.
If your system requires an IP address for whitelisting, we recommend whitelisting the following: