Federal and State Resources
- The Small Business owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- SBA Disaster Loan information
- U.S. Small Business Administration Loan Application
- Documents for SBA Loan
- Listed Eligible States for SBA disaster Loans
- Unemployment Benefits Website by Department of Labor
- SBA resource for COVID-19 and small businesses
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention COVID 19 Site
- Resource for Veterans, Active Duty, Reserve, or National Guard Service Members who are experiencing financial difficulties related to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
State Programs and Resources
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Virginia Funding Opportunities
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Fact Sheet
- Auto Repair and Maintenance Facilities deemed “essential”: Auto repair and maintenance facilities have been deemed “essential” during the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a memorandum issued by the federal government yesterday.
- Harrisonburg creates loan program to support local businesses affected by COVID-19.
- Virginia Tourism Corporation provides business assistance resources for those in the tourism industry.\
- Town of Marion COVID-19 Stimulus Loan Program
- Response Resources for Local Leaders
- Virginia Housing Customers and Partners Impacted by the COVID-19 Virus
- Bristol Herald Courier: Program to offer loans to help downtown Bristol businesses survive pandemic
- Virginia Business: Truist Financial Corp. is donating $2 million to community development financial institutions to support grants to small businesses impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic in states served by the bank.
PPE DONATIONS AND SUPPLIERS
Healthcare workers everywhere are running out of PPE gear. Please take a look at the following resources for those who are able to help in any way:
- For donations: please email logistics at VEST.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. For those who are looking to offer goods or services (not donate), then you can register with eVA: https://eva.virginia.gov
- Vendors: If you are a vendor or contractor with goods or services to offer, please check and register at the eVA website: https://eva.virginia.gov AND email logistics at VEST.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.