Our branches are open for banking walk-in visits and scheduled appointments Monday through Friday during regular business hours.
- Richmond branch: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Christiansburg branch: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Norfolk branch: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- The Norfolk Loan Production Office is open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9 AM to 1 PM.
Health and Safety Protocols
In order to ensure the safety of our clients and our team, customers must self-report if they are experiencing signs of COVID-19 or if they have been exposed to the virus within the previous 14 days. Unvaccinated customers and employees must wear face coverings.
Public conference rooms may be utilized for customer visits. Customers are not permitted beyond the public areas. The following protocols will be followed during customer visits:
- Nonbusiness related visitors are not allowed in VCC offices, including friends and family.
- Customers should not leave the previously defined public areas.
- Vendors may move throughout the building for business needs if an employee escorts them throughout the building.
- All customers and vendors are required to:
- Wear a mask if unvaccinated.
- Sign the visitor log.
- Notify VCC before entering the building if they are ill or have been exposed to COVID-19 within the previous 14 days.
- Notify VCC if they become ill and/or test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of their visit.