- The Small Business owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- SBA resources for COVID-19 and small businesses
- SBA Disaster Loan information
- U.S. Small Business Administration Loan Application
- Documents for SBA Loan
- Listed Eligible States for SBA disaster Loans
- Unemployment Benefits Website by Department of Labor
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention COVID 19 Site
- Resource for Veterans, Active Duty, Reserve, or National Guard Service Members who are experiencing financial difficulties related to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- USDA’s COVID-19 Resources
- CDC Coronavirus Resources
- Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond COVID-19 Resources
- Virginia Tourism Corporation COVID–19 Resources
- Virginia Housing Development Authority (VHDA) COVID-19 Resources
- Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) COVID-19 Resources
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Virginia Funding Opportunities
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Fact Sheet
- Virginia SBDC Network’s COVID-18 Resource Center
- Virginia Tourism Corporation provides business assistance resources for those in the tourism industry.
- Virginia Housing Customers and Partners Impacted by the COVID-19 Virus
- Virginia Business: Truist Financial Corp. is donating $2 million to community development financial institutions to support grants to small businesses impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic in states served by the bank.
- Response Resources for Local Leaders
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Save Small Business Fund
- Commonwealth Connect’s Virginia Public WiFi Map
- Indeed’s resources for jobs affected by COVID-19
- Facebook’s Small Business Program
- Town of Marion COVID-19 Stimulus Loan Program
- Bristol Herald Courier: Program to offer loans to help downtown Bristol businesses survive pandemic
PPE DONATIONS AND SUPPLIERS
Healthcare workers everywhere are running out of PPE gear. Please take a look at the following resources for those who are able to help in any way:
For donations: please email logistics at VEST.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. For those who are looking to offer goods or services (not donate), then you can register with eVA: https://eva.virginia.gov
Vendors: If you are a vendor or contractor with goods or services to offer, please check and register at the eVA website: https://eva.virginia.gov AND email logistics at VEST.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.