As the pandemic unfolded, our VCC and LOCUS teams adapted quickly to a “work from home” model to remain open and ready to serve our customers. To start, we dedicated round-the-clock hours to help hundreds of customers prepare and submit Paycheck Protection Program loan applications to fill immediate needs, including keeping their doors open.
We have now moved into our “Rebuild” phase, with a focus on helping our communities regain their economic footing. Even though we will have very limited office staffing at this time, our team will continue to deliver the same high-quality service that our clients have come to expect. Recent months have demonstrated our flexibility and success in meeting client needs as we worked remotely and practiced social distancing.
We remain committed to the health and safety of our clients and employees. Our employees will continue to work from home through Labor Day (Sept. 7). The more we focus on reduced and safe interaction, the slower this virus spreads.
- Visitors will continue to be screened and limited to designated areas. The screening process is described here.
- Employees will wear masks in the office and maintain the recommended six-foot distance protocol.
- Common areas will be consistently stocked with sanitizer and thoroughly cleaned after each use.
- Offices are being professionally sanitized and cleaned regularly.
- Business travel is limited to essential trips.
- Any employee who travels to an at-risk geography must quarantine for at least 14 days and stay in close contact with Human Resources.
- Employees will stay home if they are sick.