COVID-19 is a real health concern that we take seriously. VCC is monitoring news about the disease and is working hard to support our clients, partners, and communities during this crisis. This page serves as your online information center for our operational adjustments and COVID-19 related federal, state, and local programs and resources.
Apply for the U.S. Small Business Administration Paycheck Protection Program with VCC.
Virginia Community Capital is partnering with the Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development and Virginia Small Business Development Center Network to host weekly updates, webinars, and office hours starting April 3rd and running through May. Register now for our upcoming sessions.
April 3 & 7, 2020: COVID-19 Resource Update and Information Exchange with Rebecca Rowe, Assoc Director at the Va Department of Housing and Community Development and Jody Keenan, State Director of the Va Small Business Development Center Network.
Take a look at the updates we've compiled regarding COVID-19 at the Federal and state level.
Stay up to date on COVID-19 with Virginia Governor Ralph Northam's news releases. Click the button below to access them all in one place.
Take a look at the webinars scheduled over the coming days that you are invited to share with your businesses regarding COVID-19 and staying productive.
Take a look at the additional resources we've compiled that are relevant to both Small Businesses and Nonprofits, as well as Foundations and Investors navigating COVID-19.
We are here.
- For depositors, your funds are further insured by the FDIC up to current limits. If you have questions regarding a current or future deposit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For investors, your funds continue to support our work throughout the Commonwealth – building communities and growing jobs. For questions regarding current or future investments, please contact email@example.com.
- For borrowers, VCC’s lending staff is working to address the pandemic’s impact on day-to-day business. If you have questions or concerns regarding your real estate financing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For small business lending, please contact email@example.com.
- For LOCUS clients, the LOCUS team is ready to assist our philanthropic clients, our Opportunity Virginia partners and the Community Investment Guarantee Poolguarantors and intermediaries. If you have questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are in touch with many of our development partners, small business borrowers, non-profit clients, and others to understand how their operations are being impacted by global anxieties and the threat of disease. For general questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.