Committed to our Communities and Clients
VCC has moved into our “Rebuild” phase, with a focus on helping our communities regain their economic footing. Even though we continue to have limited office staffing at this time, our team will deliver the same high-quality service that our clients have come to expect.
As of June 1st, we have reopened our doors for unscheduled visits at all VCC locations. Our branches are open Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 4 PM. Our Norfolk Loan Production Office is open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9 AM to 1 PM. For more information about VCC Operations & Safety, click here.
VCC is no longer accepting PPP applications, but other resources can be found here.
Determine your eligibility for PPP loan forgiveness with resources from VCC and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
Virginia Community Capital partnered with the Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development and the Virginia Small Business Development Center Network to host weekly updates, webinars, and office hours in April and May. Recorded webinars and upcoming virtual events are posted here.
We've curated a collection of federal, state, and community COVID-19 resources to help our partner businesses and communities stay informed.
Stay up to date on COVID-19 with Virginia Governor Ralph Northam's news releases. Click the button below to access them all in one place.
We are here.
- For depositors, your funds are further insured by the FDIC up to current limits. If you have questions regarding a current or future deposit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For investors, your funds continue to support our work throughout the Commonwealth – building communities and growing jobs. For questions regarding current or future investments, please contact email@example.com.
- For borrowers, VCC’s lending staff is working to address the pandemic’s impact on day-to-day business. If you have questions or concerns regarding your real estate financing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For small business lending, please contact email@example.com.
- For LOCUS clients, the LOCUS team is ready to assist our philanthropic clients, our Opportunity Virginia partners and the Community Investment Guarantee Poolguarantors and intermediaries. If you have questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are in touch with many of our development partners, small business borrowers, non-profit clients, and others to understand how their operations are being impacted by global anxieties and the threat of disease. For general questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.