VCC has adopted a temporary work-from-home protocol and will limit our team’s travel. As we implement this temporary practice, know that we are prepared, and business and customer service will continue as if we were all in the office. VCC has long been reliant on technology to keep our team connected throughout Virginia, and across the U.S. We will continue to leverage these tools as events unfold. Additionally, limited staff will be present during the business hours of 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. in order to keep the branch open for deposit, loan, and other customer traffic.
Health and Safety Protocol
In order to ensure the safety of our clients and our team, we are:*Screening all office visitors and staff before allowing them entry. Each person will be asked several questions related to their recent travel and potential exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
*Minimizing the usual number of staff and visitors inside the office at a time.
- For depositors, your funds are further insured by the FDIC up to current limits. If you have questions regarding a current or future deposit, please contact [email protected].
- For investors, your funds continue to support our work throughout the Commonwealth – building communities and growing jobs. For questions regarding current or future investments, please contact [email protected].
- For borrowers, VCC’s lending staff is working to address the pandemic’s impact on day-to-day business. If you have questions or concerns regarding your real estate financing, please contact [email protected]. For small business lending, please contact [email protected].
- For LOCUS clients, the LOCUS team is ready to assist our philanthropic clients, our Opportunity Virginia partners and the Community Investment Guarantee Poolguarantors and intermediaries. If you have questions or concerns, please contact [email protected].
- We are in touch with many of our development partners, small business borrowers, non-profit clients, and others to understand how their operations are being impacted by global anxieties and the threat of disease. For general questions or concerns, please contact [email protected].
Virginia Community Capital is partnering with the Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development and Virginia Small Business Development Center Network to host weekly updates, webinars, and office hours. Register now for our upcoming sessions.
COVID-19 Resource Update and Information Exchange
April 3 & 7, 2020
Educational and Informational Resources
Learn about COVID-19 from our compilation of educational resources.
View our products and rates as we continue to navigate COVID-19.
Resources for Small Businesses, Investors, Foundations, and Philanthropic Organizations
Take a look at the resources we've put together for organizations and small businesses that we work with during this time.
State and Federal Updates
Take a look at the updates we've compiled regarding COVID-19 at the state and federal level.
More Webinars and Online Events
Take a look at the webinars scheduled over the coming days that you are invited to share with your businesses regarding COVID-19 and staying productive.