VCC assists small businesses directly through lending services as well as through special programming. Our partnerships with national and local small business supporters can help your business achieve new goals, moving to and beyond the next level.
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses
Virginia Community Capital is a proud partner of Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses. The program is designed to help local small business owners create jobs and economic opportunity through greater access to business education, financial capital, and business support services.
Loan proceeds can be used to cover working capital, purchase equipment and inventory, buy another business, make tenant improvements, and other measures to increase your capacity. Call us to discuss.
Loan amounts will range from $50,000 to $750,000.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Business in operation for at least two years
- Business revenues between $150,000 and $4.0 million in the most recent fiscal year
- Business with a minimum of four employees
- The potential and desire to grow revenues and create jobs in the community
- Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis
- Applications require the following:
- Brief description of the project, including sources and uses of funds
- Corporate Financial Statements or tax returns for previous three years
- Current financial statements (within the last three months)
- Financial statement projections going out three years
- Personal financial statements and tax returns for previous three years of all principals who own more than 10% of company
- A credit release, authorizing VCC to obtain personal and corporate credit reports
- Schedule of outstanding debt
- Copy of mortgage or lease
Wayne Waldrop, Small Business Manager, at (804) 344-5484 ext. 126 or at email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more & view a video about the program at Goldman Sachs 10,000 small businesses.